As a Junior Business Process Modeler & Requirements Engineer you are part of the team on every customer project –based on our product edoras one – in the field of process and case management. You are analyzing the requirements, developing the customer specific business process models within our product edoras one and coordinating product and solution features. You are part of the projects from the very beginning, being involved in sales, doing requirements engineering and implementation. Therefore, you are ensuring a successful project execution together with our customer and your edorasware project team. You digitalize analog workflows, translate new customer requirements into product gaps and technically model the business processes in edoras one. Therefore, BPMN 2.0 and CMMN 1.0 are just some of the industry standards your daily work is based on.
Skills & experience:
- Bachelor degree in applied sciences
- First experience in the field of Business Process Engineering, e.g. modelling based on BPMN 2.0 or CMMN 1.0 standards
- Ability to think and act conceptually and analytically
- Keen on working in a challenging environment with teamwork capabilities, dedication and motivation
- Readiness to independently work with passion and resilience
- A good sense for quality
- Willingness to travel and to partially work at the customer site
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, in Switzerland basic German
We are looking forward to receiving your application either for Valencia or for Zurich.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org