This is an ideal position for open-minded developers who like to collaborate with clients and work on solutions together. As a Junior Fullstack Developer / Consultant you will be part of a small project team enabling our customers to run digital end-to-end processes by creating challenging and innovative solutions. You will analyse the customer requirements, design the solution, develop it and integrate it into the customer’s environment. Your solutions will also become a part of our growing marketplace. By building a complete system in small agile increments, you will get immediate feedback on the build performance. Finally, you will be part of an international project team focusing on customer-specific project goals.
Skills & experience:
- You are able to orient yourself quickly in new code, new working environments as well as new teams
- You are customer-oriented and results-driven
- Bachelor degree in applied Computer Sciences
- Experience with the newest Java frameworks (e.g. Spring, Activiti etc.)
- Good knowledge of agile software development
- Experience in the field of business process engineering, e.g. modeling based on BPMN 2.0 or CMMN 1.0 standards is a plus
- Ability to think and act conceptually and analytically
- Keen on working in a challenging environment with teamwork capabilities, dedication and motivation
- A good sense for quality
- Willingness to travel and to partially work at the customer site
- Fluently in English, in Switzerland basic German
We are looking forward to receiving your application either for Valencia or for Zurich.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com