This is an ideal position for open-minded developers with already some years of experience who like to collaborate with clients and work on solutions together. As a senior Fullstack Developer / Consultant you will be part of a small project team enabling our customers to run digital end-to-end processes by creating challenging and innovative solutions. You will analyse the customer requirements, design the solution, develop and integrate it into the customer’s environment. Your solutions will also become a part of our growing marketplace. By building a complete system in small agile increments, you will get immediate feedback on the build performance. Finally, you will be part of an international project team focusing on customer-specific project goals.
Skills & experience:
- You can orient yourself quickly in new code, new working environments and new teams
- You are customer-oriented and results-driven
- Bachelor degree in applied computer sciences
- Experience with the newest Java frameworks (e.g. Spring, Activiti, Flowable, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of agile software development
- Experience in the field of business process engineering, e.g. modeling based on BPMN 2.0 or CMMN 1.0 standards is a plus
- Strong ability to think and act conceptually and analytically
- Readiness to work independently with passion and resilience
- A good sense for quality
- Willingness to travel and to partially work at the customer site
- Fluently in English, in Switzerland basic German
We are looking forward to receiving your application either for Valencia or for Zurich.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org